- About the Week
- Contact us
We’ve put together a great set of resources to help you plan and run your activity. You can access the campaign logo, see our step-by-step guide, look through the Ideas Bank and read our top tips on common challenges like securing sponsorship and getting PR.
Firstly, you’ll be wanting to use the Global Entrepreneurship Week logo to tell everyone that your event is part of a huge global movement.
You can download the logo in a range of formats, below:
Posters & pop-up banner stands
We have created a whole host of materials which you can download and print.
If you are still planning your event:
- A4 Leaflet - 10 easy ways to get involved in the week
Resources to display at your event:
- A4 poster with space for your event details - version one
- A3 poster with space for your event details - version one
- A4 poster with space for your event details - version two
- A3 poster with space for your event details - version two
- A3 poster - Start or grow your business here today
- Pop-up banner stand design with GEW logo
- Pop-up banner stand design - start or grow your business here today
The ‘Start Today’ poster and banner stands can be displayed at events which are directly helping businesses to start-up or expand. For example at any pop-up advice events or workshops where you want to attract people in off the street.
Download our Social Media Guide, if you want to know how to highlight your event, and ‘pass on’ tips and advice to those who couldn’t attend.
If you want to show your support for the week online, you can use these web banners:
- I’m supporting - 180 x 150
- I’m supporting - 300 x 250
- We’re suppoprting - 180 x 150
- We’re supporting - 300 x 250
Press release template